You will need Adobe Acrobat © to view the above documents.

Get Adobe Acrobat Reader

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain a pistol permit?

Issued by the Chief of Police in the town you reside.

The cost of a pistol permit is $10.00 and is valid for five years from
the date of issue. You must provide a driver’s license with Brentwood
as the primary address, be 18 years of age and have a criminal record
check free of felony conviction. Domestic violence-related crimes may
prevent the issuance of a permit.

Applications may be obtained at the Police Department or you may download the form at Completed forms can be dropped off or mailed to the Police department.

When should I file a Motorist Accident Report?

If the police respond, you are not required to file an operator report.
If the police did not respond and the damages were over $1,000.00 or someone was injured, you must file an operator report.

How do I Contact the Brentwood Police Department?

To report a crime in progress dial 911

If you are reporting a crime that has occurred in the past and is not an emergency, dial the main number at (603) 642-8817

Main business line (603) 642-8817. 
To schedule a detail officer  (603) 642-8817 or  (603) 679-2225. 
Prosecution: ( 603)-642-8817
Property/Evidence Office (603) 642-8817 x 202
Fax (603)-642-3165