Parks & Recreation Activities
BRENTWOOD CORN HOLE TOURNAMENT
Brentwood Recreation will be hosting the 1st ever Brentwood Corn Hole Tournament!
- When is it?
- Saturday, September 14th at 2pm
- Saturday, September 21st (rain date)
- Where is it?
- Brentwood Recreation Fields 190 rte 125
- Who can play?
- Children 5yrs-12yrs old
- Teen 13yrs-17yrs old
- Adult 18+
- What is the cost?
- Children- $0 per player
- Teen- $5 per player ($10 if registered day of event)
- Adult- $10 per player ($15 if registered day of event)
- Cornhole sets
- Teams/Players are required to bring their own cornhole set.
- Cornhole boards within their own set must match each other to be eligible to participate
- Each cornhole set must also include 2 sets of bean bags. Each set of bean bags is 3 and must be the same color.
- What are the prizes?
- Players will be playing for trophies, medals, or gift cards
To view the rules please click the attachment below
To register please click the link below