Brentwood Home Page NewsPosted Mon, Jan 23 at 06:42am
In order to protect the citizens of the Town of Brentwood and to facilitate snow removal and sanding operations, there will be NO parking allowed on any public street from November 1st to April 15th.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Mailboxes are located in the town’s right of way. The town assumes NO responsibility for mailboxes damaged or broken during snow removal.
Please be sure basketball hoops are not in the roadway or in the town's right of way.
We have noticed many residents out walking or running during storms. The safest place to be during a storm is indoors. If you must go out, here are some safety tips!
- Pay attention to your surroundings! Situational awareness can help you avoid dangerous situations before they happen.
- Try to avoid walking at dusk, twilight, or dawn as these times have the most recorded incidents of pedestrian accidents.
- When walking in low light or stormy conditions, visibility is crucial. You want to make sure that drivers can see you, and that you have a clear view of your surroundings. Consider:
- Headlamps: An LED headlamp with an adjustable beam angle can be a good option for nighttime walks.
- Reflective clothing helps ensure you’re visible to motorists.
- Avoid dark colors, like navy or black, as they don’t show up in the dark.
Recent Brentwood Home Page News Postings
- Town Offices Closed Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day
- Seeking 1 member for the Communications Subcommittee
- Memorial Day
- Seeking up to 3 Alternates for the Zoning Board