- Capital Improvements Plan - Work Group Meeting
- Planning Board 9.21.23
- Legal Notice 9.21.23
- Economic Development Committee 9.18
- Capital Improvements Plan - Work Group Meeting CANCELLED
- 9.7.23 Meeting
- 1980 to 2018 MASTER PLAN and Chapters-WEB
- 2014 Impact Fee schedule
- 2022 Zoning Ordinance Subdivision and Site Plan Regs - FINAL March 2022
- 2023 MEETINGS AND DEADLINES
- Amendment SPR & Fees fillable
- Application & Fees work on Scenic Road fillable
- APPLICATION FOR SUBDIVISION 82023 FILLABLE
- Brentwood MasterPlanSurveySummaryReport 11302022
Kristin Aldred, PhD (2024)
Stefanie Kizza (2025)
Bruce Stevens (2026)
Doug Finan (2026)
Mark Kennedy (2024)
Ned Matson (2025)
Paul Kleinman (2024) SB representative
1st and 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm.
Additional work sessions may be scheduled.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Closed on Friday.
Phone: (603) 642-6400 ext 116
About the Planning Board:
The Brentwood Planning Board plays an important role in anticipating and meeting the needs of our community. The Board has two general functions: (1) Developing goals, objectives, and guidelines for land use; and (2) Reviewing and making decisions on applications for development. Specific Board duties according to New Hampshire statute include:
• Developing and maintaining the town’s Master Plan
• Recommending zoning ordinances and amendments
• Creating and updating a Capital Improvements Program, which provides the basis for impact fees
• Conducting Preliminary Design Reviews
• Reviewing applications for Subdivisions (residential) and Site Plans (non-residential)
The Board consists of seven volunteers: six Brentwood residents elected in staggered terms, plus one Selectboard representative. Meetings are open to the public and the Board encourages people to attend and participate.
The Board can also appoint up to five alternates. Residents with knowledge of land use policy, housing development, community planning, ecology, civil engineering or related fields and an interest in working collaboratively on issues related to our community’s future are encouraged to apply. For more information, please contact the Planning Office at (603) 642-6400 ext 116.
The Planning Board created Brentwood’s volunteer Economic Development Committee. The Committee’s purpose is to encourage investment in Brentwood’s commercially zoned properties and existing businesses by promoting development that is sustainable and provides a balanced mix of uses for the community. The Committee is also committed to keeping Brentwood rural and blending the old with the new. For more information visit bringittobrentwood.com