Fire Department Staff
Brentwood Fire Department Roster
- Kevin Lemoine: Fire Chief / FFIII
- Joe Bird: Deputy Chief / FFII / EMT / PO / FT
- Gary Raymond: Deputy Chief / FFIII / PO / Fire Prevention Officer
- Donna Vadeboncoeur: EMS Captain / FFII / Paramedic / EMS Coordinator
- John Isabel: Lieutenant / FFII / EMT / PO
- Jon True: Lieutenant / FFIII / AEMT / PO / Inspector / Investigator
- Tim Labonte: Lieutenant / FFIII / AEMT / PO
- Roy Olsen: Lieutenant / FFIII / Paramedic / PO
- Crafts, Evan: FFI
- Culligan, Kieth: Base FF
- Cynewski, Alyssa: EMT
- DiNardo, Anthony: EMT
- Gillen, Seth: Base FF / PO
- Kenyon, Bill: FFI / EMT
- Kilrain, Michael: FFIII / EMT-I
- King, Pete: FFII
- Kozacka, Albert: FFII / EMT
- Labonte, Julie: FFII
- Leach, Thomas: Base FF / EMT
- Lemoine, Gary: FFII / AEMT
- Lindeman, Timothy: FFI / Paramedic
- Markey, Jonathan: FFII / EMT
- Mason, Carrie: EMT
- McFadden, Ryan: FFIII / EMT
- Mechem, Dennis: Paramedic / Educator
- Mitchell, Erin: EMT
- Myers, Karen: EMT
- Roesch, Ben: FFII / AEMT / PO / FT
- Silva, Brenda: Base FF / AEMT
- Simmons, Mark: Base FF
- St. Onge, Jared: FFI
- Tilbe, Donald, Jr: FFI
- West, Brian: Career FF / PO
- Wilking, Linda: FFIII / AEMT / PO
Explanation of CertificationsBase FF / EMS: Personnel who do not currently hold any firefighting or EMS certifications.
FF I, II, or III: Relates to the amount of training obtained and State certification received by a fire fighter. FF III being the most advanced level of training.
PO: Pump Operator; is qualified to operate all department apparatus and equipment.
EMR: Emergency Medical Responder; is the basic qualification needed to become a licensed ambulance attendant.
EMT: Emergency Medical Technician; is the basic qualification plus some advanced skills.
EMT-I & AEMT: Advanced level medical technicians.
Paramedic: Most advanced level of training, including advanced cardiac life support.
FT: Full-time personnel; Work Monday through Friday, 7:00AM til 4:30PM